Saturday, February 11, 2017

Oreo O's from South Korea!


I'm so fortunate and blessed to be doing this review.  I never thought I would see this day.  Thanks to eBay seller bug5366 for selling these here in the USA (even though these are imported from South Korea)!  I was able to relive my childhood by having a bowl of these.  Last time I had them was probably in middle school around 2003.  Let's break this down:




















As you can see, this is one box of the stuff but it has 2 sides.  One written in English (nice touch) and one in Korean.  The box has a shiny plastic surface unlike here in America where the cereal boxes have more of a matte finish.  Inside the box, the cereal is in an aluminum foil bag that includes a sticker acting like a piece of tape to help seal the bag after each use.  But how does it taste?



The cereal may look a tad different and has fewer marshmallows than I remember.  As far as taste though, I was taken back to a decade ago when times were simpler (in a way) and these babies still graced store shelves here in the USA.  The taste of these is still 98%- 99% to what I remember and I remember them well!  I was so happy that these have the same exact flavor of what I recall.  I still have hope they will come back to the States despite companies' disagreements and I can buy all I can eat.  I'm not giving these a rating because it's not a new item, just a nostalgic one.  However if you haven't tried these, they are worth a shot.  The foods you eat as a kid stay with your soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment