Sunday, July 3, 2016

Burger King Mac n' Cheetos

Burger King, we can always count on you to come out with new things.  If your new product is a flop, there will be something new to try next month!  This time around, it is "Mac n' Cheetos.".. what??

Well they are Cheetos sized and shaped cheese sticks that are fried with macaroni and cheese inside!  First off, the only way I knew about them was a single poster on the outside window.  When you go into the location I went to, it's not even showing on the menu.  So I asked for them, and received.  Upon trying them, I was like "hmm not too bad."  I finished them, sharing them with some friends (that would try them).  However, they did what all successful foods do.  A week later, I was wanting MORE!

                                                  Photo courtesy of www.bloomberg.com

During a July 4th fireworks viewing, we were parked next to a Burger King (another location).  This one didn't even have the poster that I could see.  But the Mac n' Cheetos were calling my name the whole time.  This time around I would get some dipping sauce.  They don't offer it to you when you order it, but after watching some food reviews from KBD Productions' Ken Domik, and Ian Keiner from Peep This Out, I learned to get some sauce.  I got ranch and buffalo, as well as some barbecue for some chicken nuggets I was also having.  Guess which one was best?

By coincidence, I had the barbecue because I like it best with nuggets.  And what do you know?  I dipped a Mac n' Cheeto in the barbecue.  Flavor explosion!  Macaroni and barbecue sauce are dynamite together.  I never knew this or suspected it!  The ranch and buffalo were good but definitely try the barbecue sauce with the Mac n' Cheetos!  Unlike the Chicken Fries Rings which came out a month or two before and have too much pepper, these are a home run.  Have you tried them yet?  Go out and get some immediately!


No comments:

Post a Comment