Saturday, July 2, 2016

Pal's Sudden Service Review


Hello all. Yesterday I went to Pal's at the mall in Johnson City, TN, excited about eating their food since it had been years since I had it last. I got the Big Pal with a small fry and small coke. The fries were awesome! Well seasoned and crispy. Also they were fresh, which always helps. The burger was a different story. It had everything on it that I like, except pickles; however, that's not a deal breaker. After taking a few bites, I realized that the burger meat was very bland... I was disappointed. The tastiest thing on the burger was the onion. I also got cheese on it, even though I'm not a big fan of cheese. I wanted to get the full experience. Adding insult to injury, refills cost 25 cents!!  It didn't matter that the tea costs less than the soda; they still charged for it. That blows, Pal's. Hey your service is excellent and I love what you all do, especially your philosophy of training employees well. But, the 5/5 rating I was expecting to give you is now barely a 3/5. If I go back, it will be to try the milkshakes or another menu item. Hey, at least I'll be excited for the fries and sweet tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment